Original topic:

How to Switch between community regions

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 11:22 AM)
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello, Indians. Very nice to meet you and this active community. My device was gulf origin and I am an active member in Samsung gulf community. (Currently, Top Solution Author)
 Unfortunately, when trying to activate my Google pay account from UAE, Samsung members also seems to be switched.How can I sign in back to gulf region?
( I have lots of solutions in my profile, but unfortunately, couldn't find one for me :(. Tried restarting the device with UAE sim and clearing data of members and Galaxy store app. Also I am not allowed to chat with the technician).

6 Comments
Galaxy A
Sory brother no idea regarding this., but I'm looking into this if found something will sure tell you
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for your concern. I have atlast found it myself. Just turn OFF the Indian sim card and restart the device. Bye for now. We'll meet later.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks Yash. I have really liked our Indian community. Very active and friendly.
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes bro but now have no solution
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You can only do that if you are connected to UAE server
😕
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
🙏🙏🙏Please address this latest issues too,

1. Some galaxy M and galaxy a series users with exynos 9611 facing restarting and hanging issues after last update. And service centre asking them to change motherboard for 6k-8k, is this what we can expect from samsung? (BA's including @CrazyBoy28 informed but Samsung ignored)
2. F62 users facing slow internet issues, which can easily solved by enabling 4g+.
3. M51 is a NFC supported device then also Samsung pay mini given instead of full samsung pay. Users dissapointed so much.
4. Basic features such as screen recording and carrier aggregation are not enabled in M and F series users. Samsung should not limit basic features like this.
5. You tell to share error reports and feedbacks.Ok,
but we receive bot like copy paste replies and most of the time insensible. We don't expect this.
0 Likes