Original topic:

How is A52?

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 11:51 PM)
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Guys, how's A52 as a phone, all users or people having knowledge, reply, thanx, if any other phone over this around the same price range pls suggest (Samsung) 
15 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
If you look at sheer specs, then the Chinese counterparts are much better. I mean see, A52 with 720G at 26k, M51 with 730G at 22k as compared to 732G at 15k(Moto), 16k(Redmi), 860(Poco). So that's it. But if you want security, absolute peace of mind, an excellent UI and display without sacrificing on either (I mean see if u buy Moto, u get a great UI at the expense of Display and Redmi gives a great display at the expense of UI). So if you want both, go with Samsung. Yes, Galaxy A52 is not the best value for money device out there in the market (only by specs) but then, the value it provides is unmatchable. A great UI, a gorgeous display, with a decent SOC, a demolishing camera setup with OIS, and unbelievable IP rating all with KNOX security that will always keep you secured and 3 yrs of Android updates. So, till you are not an avid gamer or a pro-gamer, Galaxy A52 is very much for you..
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
In short if you're not a pro-gamer, then probably A52 is the best that you can get at that price in today's market.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bhai aapne to mere ❤ ki baat keh di...👌
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Wait for A 52 5 g dont buy it now.Once A 52 5 g comes A 52 price will decrease and you can get discount too
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Sure thing, thanx
0 Likes
Sergeant3947
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
really aah bro..I'm trying to buy a52 4g version...
0 Likes