Original topic:

How can we perfect in mobile photography

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 11:52 AM)
DGpixels
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I did mobile photography from 2015 at that time I was not a good photographer as usual I had not much interest but in 2020 I got some motivation, inspired and thoughts were coming in my mind that I could also be a photographer, and the guy from I inspired is my uncle who is a professional photographer. When I started mobile photography to be perfect in that, I did lots of hard work, my mobile camera was not so much good but I started to did it as a beginner, I didn't think to buy a new mobile. I clicked mostly photos from my home such as sunset, clouds, plants, day by day my photos were seems to be good. I was getting perfect in using 3.4 64 mp high resolution function of samsung a71.

See photography needs interest from you to perform something awesome, it needs lots of patience from you and not any overconfidence. 

Try to post your photos in social media and don't be shy by public reviews such as good or bad also don't care about your result always do hard work 😊, your results will come nice.
Don't do photography all the day, when your mood is saying let's do some photography then do it otherwise you'll be angry when you not having intrest in this art and the reason of you angerness is you're not satisfied from your photo, that's why do photography when you're having mood to do this activity.

Learn some methods from professionals photographers or a person who having an experience of maximum 3-5 years, see others snap try to understand their ideas but not copy them, try to put your ideas in photography.
Visit outside from your home, go to nice places from where you can polish your skill
Remember don't compare yourself with others like he/she is better than me, I'm better than other , if you're having this type of thinking then you can't be a good person and a good photographer, always thinks that every photographer is same and equall, everyone has their own skills which they use to make their shots perfect. 
I said that don't copy someone photography the reason is when you see someone snap and thinks that I can copy it and you on your camera, you try to click the same photo and you go to compare it but it doesn't match so you thought I'm doing photography but how could I didn't click exactly snap. The thing is like that you don't have that skill right now which the other guy did, so please don't copy anyone skill may be right now you don't know or you don't prepare to use it.

Right now I'm doing nice photography, my shots are perfect, beautiful, and I can beat anyone, can bully anyone that you're nothing in front of me.. 
This statement is wrong coz we're no one who can say anything of our skill. If we want to know about our photography condition so public or your family member who work in this field will tell you about your condition. So put demerits in which you have to work, try to be perfect and show your result to that fellow whom you visited if they'll say yes then use some other photography. 
If you think that if we'll be a professional photographer and we know how to do photography so we're morons. 

A professional or a normal photographer has to learn new skills every time to don't think about overconfidence..

Thanks

2 Comments
Galaxy A
Inspirational write-up and beautiful photos. Keep it up.
GaneshDas31
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Amazing 🤩
0 Likes