Original topic:

Horrible In-Display Fingerprint & Exynos in India

(Topic created on: 08-13-2020 10:05 AM)
Prabs05
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I am quitting samsung phones for 2 reasons.

1st: in-display fingerprint reader is so bad on my galaxy A50 that I do not want to try note 10 plus where in the ultrasonic one also struggles as per youtubers. I have to call a lot of people during office hours and my phone never opens instantly. 
Cheap phones like oppo - vivo in-display fingerprint open in a flash! Samsung should either learn from them or get back to physical fingerprint reader on their phones which was faster, secure & convenient.

2nd: Why Samsumg flagships come with Exynos chip when everyone knows it's such a trash? Why snapdragon only in US? That too because in US only CDMA works otherwise Samsung would have pasted Exynos chip there too.

Bye Bye Samsung!
6 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I am using S10 and in mine in display sensor is very fast. Don't believe anything from YouTube. Bro you are wrong I think you are aware that Qualcomm is US company and Qualcomm has patented to use their chips only in US so that except snapdragon they can't use any other chips if they want to use exynos in US Samsung has to pay high royalty amount to Qualcomm and the phone becomes expensive. That's the reason. Also exynos processors are very good. Pls do the research properly and post.
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Exynos is good but not as efficient as snapdragon bro, imagine u pay the same amount as in US still your performance differs.
while at start exynos is good for daily tasks like opening apps a little bit of multi tasking but for gaming, battery efficiency, heat management it **bleep**.
People are not fool here to bash exynos for no reason..
Prabs05
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
bro dont know about S10 but my experience has been very bad with A50. with dry fingers it never opens while with moist fingers it opens very fast.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Well bro I am not sure how your exynos for A50 performs mine is flagship rite it's very fast didn't face any issue with that and mine is ultrasonic fingerprint sensor so it might vary with your optical sensor.
0 Likes
Samsung_DMdbUfY
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

mcl
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes