Original topic:

Home screen fading while using biometric in A51

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 10:20 AM)
NinjaSpectre
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hello,

I m using Samasung A51. i have an issue Lock screen is more brighter than home screen while using biometric . its a software bug or any physical damage ?

please help me to fix !!
17 Comments
NinjaSpectre
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i saw some old posts about this problem !!
please check this : same wallpaper set as both lock & home screen and turn on fingerprint unlock ,and set brightness 0.
0 Likes
iamrupantar
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Is this the problem u are facing only in dark mode?
If yes then please turn the option apply dark mode to wallpaper off, I think it will solve your problem.
Just tap and hold home screen then click wallpaper option. Then turn off the above mentioned option.

Screenshot_20210403-211649_Wallpapers.jpg

0 Likes
iamrupantar
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Is this the problem u are facing only in dark mode?
If yes then please turn the option apply dark mode to wallpaper off, I think it will solve your problem.
Just tap and hold home screen then click wallpaper option. Then turn off the above mentioned option.

Screenshot_20210403-211649_Wallpapers.jpg

NinjaSpectre
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
only facing this issue while using biometrics.
0 Likes
raffindz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

no, it's normal. this also happens in all devices with optical under display fingerprint scanner. A50, A50s, A70, A70s, A80, A51, A31, A71, and all A series with under display fingerprint have this behaviour.

when you are using fingerprint, the lockscreen will be brighter than the homescreen, the lockscreen wallpapers will look very bad when the brightness is low, and the blue light filter doesn't work on lockscreen.

NinjaSpectre
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thanks for your information
0 Likes
GuessMyName
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Exact same situation is with my m42! But please share solution to this issue. *_*
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes