Original topic:

Hi friends there is one problem

(Topic created on: 02-14-2018 09:59 AM)
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
with my amA7 2016 . My father purchased A7 2016 same as mine model on may 31st 2017. within 14 days back glass opened .I dont know what happened maybe taping loose I went to service centre instead of replacement the engineer said that he had given heat treatment now it will not happen. but in August st I went again and they had replaced battery ,nfc , camera and even back glass instead of new taping they replaced back glass i become happy because they had replaced back glass . but after a month screen got pink line and touch stopped working he asked my father that the phone screen broken but my father had not given any physical damage to phone and 5500 for new screen. My father does not do any argument because he needs phone for his daily use but he file complaint at their computer but after month, back glass opened again and they had done new tapping means service centre. Now phone works fine but in jan22 the mother board stopped working so they replaced but .14 FEB 2018 NOW screen got horizontal back lines at dim brightness which is difficult to capture with camera but visible with eyes. Now what I do will I file case against service centre or samsung for inconvience caused to my father because instead of replacing smartphone they are replacing parts and phone got damaged again and again and all issues were carried under warranty . but the main thing is inconvience that caused to us nearly after every every monthly or two?all data lost after month because phone damaged so quickly that nobody backup files so quickly
0 Likes
4 Comments
roshini96
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
open this 👨‍💻http://bit.do/Android-8-0-Oreorelease-date-for-the-Galaxy
0 Likes
saurav
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
file case in consumer court
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
yeah well i had written email to ceo office and lady asked me to get latest job sheet number from service centre well I have not visited service centre yet . i will be visiting friday and if they not done replacement of phone I will file case. display problem occurs yesterday night and my father and I am busy so I will be going friday and i will post what happens soon .will samsung do replacement if THEY dont do then this is a matter to be solved by court. Well I wanted my phone to get replaced not to waste time in court.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung support communities! We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have dedicated support team so kindly mail your concern to support.india@samsung.com

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes