Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hi. My Samsung doesn't connect with my new SD card?. My SD card is not faulty

(Topic created on: 03-17-2024 03:52 PM)
Tash01
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi so my Samsung crashed in the 1st month of purchase. It just went off and did not go on again.. it didn't want to charge up the phone was lifeless.. so I took it back to store since I had a warranty and the store took it for repairs. 2 weeks later I received my Samsung in working condition.. I had bought a new SD card for it and was working before it was sent to repair when I want to put it back in it didn't connect with my phone!?! I took it out and put it back in but still no connection.. it's not the SD card as I had inserted it in another mobile to see if it connects to that phone and it did.. so I don't know why it doesn't read or connect with my Samsung as it did before!? Any suggestions!!!?. Could it be that the SD card gave problem the 1st time and caused the crash!? Coz my mobile internal space is getting full.. which I would like to use my SD card as extra space but it doesn't want to connect with my Samsung!?.
4 Comments
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
My best advice is to take your phone to Samsung repairs there are technicians that should know a work around

And in the meantime if SD card is inserted in your phone then do a diagnostics test on the SD card and see what it says
Tash01
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did the scan test and it said that it requires attention..
Tomatoe
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Take it back to them and tell them what you told us.. Also, scan your SD card for any viruses.. make sure you have backed up important files in case you may need to clean and restore everything.. keep in mind that you may lose data if there is indeed a virus causing issues
Tash01
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for the feedback
0 Likes