Original topic:

Help

(Topic created on: 07-22-2019 04:23 PM)
Galaxian1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I live in India and I have a UAE variant of Samsung A5 2017 A520f. I just want to know that does it supports Volte? If yes, I want to use JIO sim for VoLTE. If not, is it possible to get VoLTE working and if yes, how?
13 Comments
Galaxy A
Open settings > connections > Mobile networks > check whether you can see option to enable VoLTE calls. If you see the option your phone have VoLTE, otherwise no.
0 Likes
Galaxian1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
No sir. I cant see that. Will changing CSC can give me the option?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You don't need to activate VoLTE for using JIO sim card. Insert the simcard in your phone and install an app called JIO 4g voice from play store. You can make and receive calls through this app. Internet will also work fine. I was using a JIO sim in my note 4 with out any issues.
0 Likes
Galaxian1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I know and use it man, but you know, the experience isn't as seamless. Just tell me which region of CSC can give me VoLTE for Indian sim cards? Or atleast tell me which A5 2017 variant supports VoLTE for jio so I can get that CSC of that particular region.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
As per the data available in internet Indian version of A5 2017 supports VoLTE.
0 Likes
Galaxian1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Okay sir, thank you so much.
Can you tell me the variant of model ... Is it A520(F/S/N/DS/U) etc. Tell the last character of Indian variant.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You can't flash firmware of a different variant to your device. If your device is A520F, you can flash the firmware or CSC of model A520F ONLY. So go to sammobile website, head to download firmware section, then search the model number of device which you have. It will show a list of countries in which the selected device model is available. From there check if Indian version is available for your device and you can get the details of the software from there including BOOT LOADER, PDA, CSC, MODEM info and their version.
0 Likes
Galaxian1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you so much sir. I appreciate your work and time. You are very helpful.❤
0 Likes
Galaxian1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Last question.
I found the INS(Indian) firmware of my device A520F. But my doubt is that its 2.5gb. I don't know if its dual sim or single sim variant firmware. But the pda, CSC, modem no. matches.
0 Likes