Original topic:

Help!

(Topic created on: 06-06-2019 09:00 PM)
shervegar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I can't use pictures from my gallery to set contact profile pictures. Help me out. Galaxy A30.
Yes I clicked the pencil icon and all that. I can only change name and number and not the picture. How is that?
0 Likes
15 Comments
Sachinchawla
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Sar Mein Akhiyon Ke Main apna mobile ka charger lagata Hoon to mobile charge nahi ho raha hai
0 Likes
varinder87
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
go to contacts click your profile then click on pencil/edit icon in bottom left side. now you will see two option camera and gallery. select the gallery option to chose the image.
shervegar
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
bro I'm not dumb I tried that already. I am not getting the option to change pic in edit section, I can only change name and number. Dont know why
0 Likes
varinder87
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
can u post the pic when you select the galley option. i am getting this when i select the gallery option and from here i can select the image of my liking.
shervegar
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
see there's no option
0 Likes
varinder87
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro u are saving your profile in sim1 that's why it is happening try to select phone memory or google as default
0 Likes
Jeeban95
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Use phone or google account to save contacts it only happens when contacts get saved to sim card.
varinder87
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
but i think by default it saves the profile in phone memory not sim. correct me if I'm wrong.
Jeeban95
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
No bro....you will have to set it and mark as default
0 Likes