Sounit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After Security Ipdate my A71 got stuck on Samsung logo and then i had to reset my phone. To het the the android working again i booted into ffbm mode. It started but play system was at December 2020. It got updated. Play Store update is old and doesn't show latest app updates. And when I install any updated app from Galaxy Store it shows update in play store with an older version. I tried updating Play store by both settings and APK. Still nothing. What to do?
4 Comments
etdiabolus
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Just hard reset your phone again
Plug in type c cable connected to pc. Hold volume down and power button together. As phone turns off remove volume down button and hold volume up but keep holding the power button. As soon as you see samsung a71 logo leave power button but keep holding volume up. Then you can select factory reset option.
0 Likes
Sounit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Its just play store and not the whole device
0 Likes
GrEeNmAnFoReVeR
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung OF Stupid is the fullform of SOS. Samsung phones are room heater.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes