Original topic:

Heavy Battery Draining

(Topic created on: 07-14-2020 03:21 AM)
Masud004
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Four days ago, I got an update of 128 MB on my Samsung Galaxy A50s device, including the June security patch. Battery is running out very fast since the update. As you can see, just browsing the internet for one hour, 15-18% charge is gone ( no heating) !!

Please look into this matter and take appropriate action to resolve it. Note that the battery drain has been a bit high since the Andorid 10 & One ui 2 update last March, which has increased a lot since the last update four days ago. Please look into this matte, please!!

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro if possible then from next time use smart switch to install software...it's because i noticed simply update software by mobile data or wifi especially for Samsung devices create problems as Samsung provides non A/B type ota update
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
smart switch is built-in in most of Samsung devices...you have to connect your device via cable and have to install same version of smart switch apk ...then automatically your device will recognised by computer....you just have to install ota software by it .....once follow procedure by YouTube or better once go to service center and flash that firmware by them....it's absolutely free within warranty period of devices otherwise it will take rupees 236 only
laugh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
will my data remain or gone when updating through smart switch?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
simply update software by mobile data or little fluctuating wifi is never ever been recommended....it's just destroy software side and produce software holes..then also you will be able to install that but you will also welcome full of software glitch which leads to create various types of issues in device like battery drain faster, ui lag, poor gaming experience, ghost touch, brightness or display colour banding issue, device heat, camera crush etc
Masud004
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
@interchupipi, thanks bro ❤
msn678
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes i have about the same issue in A50
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Masud004
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you!
0 Likes