Original topic:

Hdr 2160p content playback issue

(Topic created on: 11-15-2021 10:07 AM)
276nitin
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Dear all samsung a52s users i have noticed an issue with the device, on youtube hdr content at 2160p is laggy, very laggy i would and with the hardware of device i am shocked to notice this issue....anybody facing the same & if not, plss try to play hdr video at 2160p is there a lag or not.

27 Comments
276nitin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Well i think even with 778 this device have this issue...so samsung needs to fix....gyan therapy reported this issue....if u want clarity u can check his video
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I already reported this issue. However the video plays fine on my mom's f41!!
Any other issues with your A52S5G? Also can you confirm whether you have Good lock installed?
276nitin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Another issue with a52s is ois does'nt work on 4k....only works 1080p video recording....and i think its the common issue for most users
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
The ois was known to me. That's not an issue per se, they have intentionally did it. However I have given feedback in that aspect too.
276nitin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The reason i have posted this issue...and asked for user feedback so that samsung acknoweldge this and fix this update
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Posting it here won't be recognised necessarily by them. One should go to the help section and report it.
276nitin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Well initially it does....i have posted 2-3 issue...and i have received few updates from samsung and got it resolved as they instructed
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes