Original topic:

Having network issues with A71 5g. Reported and irresponsible.

(Topic created on: 08-18-2021 11:56 AM)
Jishnudev
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Having network issues with A71 5g. Reported and irresponsible.
14 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi Jishnu, what were your issues? Please share with us in detail.
Galaxy A
Hi Jishnu, what issues did you face? Which SIM are you using?
Jishnudev
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am using STC Bahrain sim. In my room coverage is below average. So when someone calls me, it will say I am out of coverage area or my phone is switched off. Even when I go out to an area where there is full network coverage, it will say the same when someone calls unless I make an outgoing call or turn off and on flight mode.
Galaxy A
Are you able to use data at this time? I mean inside your room?
Jishnudev
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes brother. In sim slot 1 I have put my data sim and in sim slot 2 I am using this calling sim.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi, your best bet is to clear cache of your sim app. (You can see an app with an icon of simcard. Press and hold it > App info > Storage > Clear cache.)
If that doesn't work reset your network settings. (Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings. Please note that this will delete all your wifi passwords and bluetooth pairings.)
If still the same, wipe your cache partition.
Some third party apps can create these kinds of issues. So you can check after activating safe mode too.
Inform us your results. Thank you.
Jishnudev
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did the first 2 steps which you have suggested. Still the condition is same. 3rd step, I didn't get it actually.
Could you please explain how to do that?
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Wipe your cache partition.
(Simply connect your device to the computer via data cable (or just insert a c-ported headset) > Switch off your device >Press and hold, power button + volume-up button for 4-5 seconds till the phone turn on and boot into the recovery mode.
Use volume keys to navigate to 'wipe cache partition.' Use power key to select and confirm. Then reboot your device. This will not effect any personal data or settings.)

Just like you cleared the sim cache, you can clear it's data also. (Same procedure > Clear data. (This is also recommended for this problem. But I have never done that. This may delete your sim contacts or any such files.)
You can also try changing the sim slots.

To activate safe mode, Press and hold the power off button. ( 🔴 Red button on the screen). Check wheather issue solves in safe mode ).To exit the safe mode, just restart the device).
Jishnudev
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did the first option as like you said but there is no change.

2nd option clearing data I didn't find that option there.

And my phone is up to date.

The issue is still there.
0 Likes