Original topic:

HDR Not On Netflix

(Topic created on: 06-03-2024 05:04 PM)
Ishaan47
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
In every YouTube review video of Galaxy A55 I have seen that this device supports HDR in Netflix, but on my device I'm not getting option of HDR in 

Netflix.
4 Comments
ĎÈXȚÈŘ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
If you're not seeing the HDR option for Netflix on your Galaxy A55, despite it being mentioned in reviews, there could be a few reasons for this:

1. **Software Version**: Ensure your device is running the latest software update. Sometimes, HDR support is added or improved in firmware updates.

2. **Netflix App Version**: Make sure you have the latest version of the Netflix app installed. HDR support can depend on app updates.

3. **Subscription Plan**: HDR content on Netflix requires a specific subscription plan. Make sure you have the plan that supports streaming in HDR.

4. **Content Availability**: Not all content on Netflix is available in HDR. Ensure that the title you are watching supports HDR.

5. **Device Certification**: HDR support can depend on device certification. Verify that your model is indeed certified for HDR by Netflix. You can check this on the Netflix help center or their list of supported devices.

6. **Settings**: Check the display settings on your device. Make sure any settings related to screen resolution or quality are set to allow HDR content.

If after checking all these factors, you still don't see the HDR option, contacting Samsung support or Netflix support for further assistance might be necessary.
Ishaan47
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks
0 Likes
Umangmathur
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It works fine
0 Likes
Vareshwar
Beginner Level 3