Original topic:

HATE SAMSUNG XIOMI BETTER..............

(Topic created on: 11-27-2018 12:01 PM)
Sampure
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Every time when I give a feedback to samsung they only REPLY that they will create a solution of the problem.But they never create a good update .look on xiomi they provide miui10 for note 4 and it's get manually camera control (camera2api). But our samsung A and J series phones not support a basic EIS SUPPORT,also no slow mo  but XIOMI phones are supported 240fps slowmo,also my Phone CPU is 64bit but SAMSUNG provide 32bit android oreo Firmware 🤮🤮many app compatibility issues like I cannot INSTALL google camera .

DOES IT CALLED #SAMSUNG-INOVATION

Hate to SAMSUNG 
8 Comments
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
request 4times for a update but nothing getb8ea480c-445d-4c95-a7d4-f65a503c474d.jpg
0 Likes
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
ALSO no November patch
0 Likes
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
😥😥a33b191e-dcd6-4c8f-a397-22d1a7f65ede.jpg
0 Likes
S1999
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
SD425 at Rs.15000/- on j6+ that's Samsung's innovation
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
MY phone A6+ PRICE 25,000 but only SNP450 #SAMSUNGINOVATION
0 Likes
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
Galaxy A
you are right
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We apologize if you are not having a good experience with the performance of the device. We would request you to provide us details of the issues you are facing in the device. We would also suggest you to provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports) so that the issue can be checked and resolved. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/