Original topic:

Greenish lock screen

(Topic created on: 11-14-2021 07:53 AM)
Mr_Mello
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Well I'm using a Galaxy A30s and I've been experiencing a greenish coloured lockscreen.....I've tried dynamic lockscreen and randomly changed many pics from my gallery but still its a bit greenish compared to the original pic and if i changed to the default lockscreen wallpaper then it changes from that greenish to a normal colour !
Is there a problem ?
5 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi there, do u have a fingerprint setup on the screen? Also have u tried under different levels of screen brightness?
Mr_Mello
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes my device comes with onscreen fingerprint enabled and yeah if i increase my brightness at times i get a clear view of my lockscreen wallpaper but all the other times i can assure a difference
Galaxy A
Many A30s users are complaining of this, unfortunately no permanent solution. Most have put dark wallpapers or increased the brightness to negate the issue.

Sorry i can't be more helpful than this 😔
Mr_Mello
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
A'ight i understand and thanks for being a support and i wanna know if my device can atleast get android 12 one ui 4 as im so eager to experience the new features so bad
Galaxy A
Unfortunately no bro. The tentative schedule thats been put forward by Samsung doesn't include your phone. Officially the update may most likely not come

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊