Original topic:

Got to know about one more feature(6) we didn't get in ONEUI 5

(Topic created on: 12-27-2022 06:51 AM)
Captainprashant
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Very disappointed with this new update of one ui 5.0 android 13 in my galaxy a52s 5g. 
Basically it is just showing from one ui 4.1 to one ui 5.0 nothing new update i can found in this. For example 
1. No maintenance mode
2. No new profile option
3. No voice focus mode while calling 
4. No object eraser 
5. No notes feature on while calling that was pretty useful
6. Remaster picture (in gallery with oneui 5.0) this option comes.

Finding too many bugs in this update.
Very dissatisfied with the thing that samsung does not take it's customer seriously. A series is a prime series it is not like the regular one we have paid a good amount for this product and service but samsung is not able to meet the expectations. Not happy with the experience at all. Nothing new is there in this update. Earlier i was very excited for this but now will not think about recommending this to anyone.
Even after December update nothing came out now. Don't expect anything from now on.

Now it feels like i have been scammed by samsung
And top of that no reply from Samsung.

Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
My S21 FE got all except Voice focus and multi profile.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
5- note taking option while on call is also not there.
Gangasagar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Its true bro we want All such feature in 5.0 in a52s
Galaxy A
Are you getting histogram feature in pro mode of camera some of the model have that and some dont. I cannot find that in my model.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
And a much cheaper device F23 has 1 and 3. F62 has object eraser and remaster options.

I hope this post comes in trending.

And bro, please edit your post because profile option and notes feature on calling is not available on any model. They removed it from the stable ui after trying these out in the beta ui.
Galaxy A
Yes but both of the features i found quite good. Don't know why they hold back both. I guess they will roll out those in upcoming flagship model.. and about the editing the post i think let it be there if somehow it reaches to Samsung India they will get to know we need that feature 😅
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok
0 Likes
Galaxy A
And may be if we put enough keywords like samsung galaxy or A series model related may be algorithm will show them the post so that they can take action on that
Galaxy A
Are you getting histogram feature in pro mode of camera some of the model have that and some dont. I cannot find that in my model.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Nope
0 Likes