Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good lock app

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 06:40 PM)
DilshadN007
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Good lock app not available neither on galaxy store nor play store...
I have been said that the app is only available in some countries. This is unbelievable...we are 1 community right, so why this difference???
59 Comments
Babiyo
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Download nice lock and thank me later.... Check out NiceLock on Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3
Galaxy A
Not an accceptable solution! This app does not have great data privacy and I shouldnt have to give them my info for the eatures of a samsung app that should be available! Get your "things" together Samsung and provide all your users with the same experience!
Stompie86243
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Its hillarious. We get charged the same price for a device as in other countries, but we are not allowed to have all the features available. So we are getting ripped off. Its freaking joke! Something should be done to these companies that wants to play god and decide on who deserves what and yet they still want your money. Either you give a device with all the resources or you leave it. Or give us a discount then. Bunch of inbred bloodsucking crooks!!! 

Blurryface09
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
That App Is Not Available For Every Phone.
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy A

Hi 

Kindly be advised that Samsung Products are region based. Some apps may be available in other countries and not in some. However Good lock is not available for South African Model devices. 

0 Likes
Members_LmksXuA
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

This is not a satisfactory answer. We are a global village and we **bleep** sure are paying no less for the phones than those who fall into the "right" region. Do we need to boycott Samsung before we get the same treatment. Ironic that we are in South Africa as this is a kind of us and them 'apartheid'. 

Galaxy A
Dear Moderator could you kindly supply us with a reason why out region (South Africa) is not selected?
InnovationsP
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Maybe we need to switch to iPhone 🤔🤔🤔
Kid Seven 7
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Three years later and still nothing? A sizable portion of the worth while customizations come from Good Lock- if you insist on placing region locks of such functionality then add them to the base OS. Like seriously double tap on the back? entry level device have that functionality out the box now a days but a 2023 flagship device doesn't and you region locked the app that can unlock it.

The Good Lock issue is not a good look for Samsung- very disappointed