Original topic:

Good lock and updates

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 05:05 AM)
dudeyou
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I am currently using samsung a21s in this it dont support good lock and does not have slow motion either. I want samsung to push updates to bring new features in this device. I am not able to use even basic feature of camera or edge panel which is mostly in samsung a series devices. I want samsung to quickly over view on this device.
5 Comments
ArifBhai
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
kindly provide slow motion feature and good lock in Galaxy a21s phone
Samsung_xjmA4Jh
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

If noticed no motion video photo nore blue light filter that's just in a toggle on top of the phone 

0 Likes
SwaritRaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Please provide the updates in a21s like goodlock, slow motion, edge lighting, always on display and other features
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am currently using samsung a21s in this it dont support good lock and does not have slow motion either. I want samsung to push updates to bring new features in this device. I am not able to use even basic feature of camera or edge panel which is mostly in samsung a series devices. I want samsung to quickly over view on this device.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
0 Likes