Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good Lock

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 06:52 PM)
__hlase
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Why is the Goodlock app not available on samsung models such as A12 ? Really feel like I'm missing out 😕 
14 Comments
F23G
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
What are the benefits of Goodlock? I see a lot of people post about Goodlock. Is it a special App?
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Customization, It allows extra customization that can't be done on phones without it, without requiring root or a custom ROM.
The plus side about it is that it's from Samsung
F23G
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Is it a phone safety app?
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
No it's not a safety app. It's a customization app, you can create themes, change icons and the likes.
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Seems like it's not supported on the A12 devices.
0 Likes
__hlase
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
So its that on top of the many other features like S Folder and Samsung pass ... Gotta accept the reality I guess
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Unfortunately so mate. The phone Specs can handle all of these omitted apps and functionalities, I can never understand why Samsung decided not to include them
0 Likes
MJ_23
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
As far as I know Good Lock is not available on any Samsung model in SA. Tried it on my S21 and message said not available in your region.

I enjoy myself however with Nice Lock and have done a lot of customizations currently on my phone putting it apart from any other standard S21.Screenshot_20220207-205222_NiceLock_55968_1644259951.jpg
0 Likes
KnoxTee
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
U have to download nice lock then side load all the modules. That's what I did on my note 20 ultra
0 Likes