Original topic:

Good Lock for Galaxy A21s

(Topic created on: 05-26-2021 03:14 PM)
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Will Good lock modules be provided to my device or not?
Few people say it's possible, few people say it's not supported in One UI Core devices.
And when I ask the customer care they don't reply clearly, they say if it's supported it will be added in your device soon and they have forwarded my feedback to the developer team.
Isn't their a confirm answer for my question?
19 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung support themselves don't know what is goodlock, they just reply scripts.

Old chaps in korea decided to give customisation a fancy name.
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung has restricted these features in One Ui core that's why it isn't possible unless you root your device.

Quick tip* if you EVER decide to buy any Samsung device check whether it has Full or Core One Ui before buying it.
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah I should I have checked once before buying A21s 🤦‍♂️.
It lacks so many features after all.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from individual users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, etc.
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah, I will try contacting them
0 Likes
mohmmedjahangir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
?Screenshot_20221130-132128_Galaxy Store.jpg
0 Likes
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sadly good lock and it's modules can't be officially installed in One UI core devices😔
0 Likes
mohmmedjahangir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Will Good lock modules be provided to my device or not?

Few people say it's possible, few people say it's not supported in One UI Core devices.

And when I ask the customer care they don't reply clearly, they say if it's supported it will be added in your device soon and they have forwarded my feedback to the developer team.

Isn't their a confirm answer for my question?

0 Likes
Taco1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

For now, there are only 2 modules available for A21s: they are nice catch, and one hand operation+. 

0 Likes
mahbuboeys
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Good lock not installing
0 Likes