Original topic:

Good, Bad and Ugly A50

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 05:08 PM)
MrinalKJha
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung has detoriated day by day
Honor 9x launched in December 2019 updated to 10 and similarly many otjer devices. Well what it will change, may be nothing. Still while every brand is giving value to customers Samsung is not.
A50 is the only device of Samsung where it seems to be following the timeline of April 2020 for updates. Anyways my next phone will not be a Samsung. MI or OnePlus gives a better value for money, features and update. 
8 Comments
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
yes👌
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did you buy your device for updating the software?
0 Likes
MrinalKJha
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes thats important part of a device too. Frequency of update keeps a device safe, add features
MrinalKJha
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Well that's my preference when I buy a device worth 18K from a brand like Samsung
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That's something different. The way you guys are posting is like spam.
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
@Anikroyale don't you want update?? Why does Samsung gives update? You can give your advise to samsung and tell them do you sell mobile to give the buyer update?? If you still fail to understand what i am talking, you must know none wants software update If mobile is free from bugs and vulnerability and also give smooth experience whole using phone.

so stopping calling others spammer and if you don't face any issue, just neglect the post which did not bother you or you can as well stop using samsung member. it s forum to voice ones opinion and Samsung tells it is listening to you. Don't tell others what to do and what not to do.
I also face issue with A50 and even sent multiple feedback to samsung but nothing happened.

so it s forum to voice ones opinion. Don't force others to act according to you.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
@Tehcsavy I think you are getting me wrong, but that doesn't matter. I am not prohibiting you from asking for updates, I am asking you not to repeatedly post the same thing. And if you are facing issues or finding a bug, then tell it here. Don't ask for Android 10. How can you say that Samsung will come to what issues you face and place updates accordingly until you report? You are free to post issues, bugs and suggestions. Why are you asking for Android 10?
0 Likes
nenu
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes ur correct..
0 Likes