Original topic:

Giving High Standard Camera Goals

(Topic created on: 08-22-2019 01:47 PM)
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Haven’t we all waited long enough for a full screen and bezel-less display now? Drop-sized space or not a drop-sized space whatever it is, it distracts. But what if I tell you that the latest Samsung Galaxy A80 is not only going to fulfill your desire for a full screen Infinity display but it also comes with a triple camera sensor module that pops up and flip around completely from back to front within a fraction of a second. Honestly, I am in love with this technology now and I am going to share my personal experience of this device with you. I recently got my shot at Galaxy A80 and let me just say, it has everything that I have ever wished for. I am a normal user who uses his phone frequently for everything from camera to voice notes, gaming to reminders, binge-watching to long music playback hours and more. And how can I not mention those never ending visits to social media accounts. This phone does every job wonderfully. Here are some of my personal favorite features of this phone. Screen and Infinity Display: Galaxy A80 has an amazing infinity display with the glass back which gives this phone looks very premium and can give competition to any other flagship phone. PopUp Camera: This camera is the main highlight of A80 for me. This phone camera not only rotates front and back but also has a great triple camera setup with a 3D depth sensor. You can click amazing selfies and also make 4k bokeh videos using this smartphone. Smart Processor: A smartphone can only be as powerful as its processor and considering Galaxy A80 is loaded with Snapdragon 730, it is going to be powerful. I must tell you it is giving some serious competition to other brands with their latest editions especially in terms of camera capabilities and with few other technologies too. What else can we expect from a new-gen smartphone that comes at this price? To know more about this phone please check out https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-a80/ and don’t forget to share your Top 3 features from this phone.
Allagh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

6.7 inch

0 Likes
SoumyaShankar
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Pubg will be fun on this man! It got no camera hole on front. That’s awesome.

0 Likes
Arunthakur
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

I love Samsung phones; hope this would be an amazing phone too.

0 Likes
vijaypandit
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Samsung displays are the best!!!

0 Likes
Rajnishsinghh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

How much time would it take to get the battery fully charged?

DeepakMehta
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

It comes with 25W fast charging, so iw won’t take much longer for you to charge your device.

0 Likes
AnishRathi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

How long does the battery last on a single charge? I am a heavy user.

Manisharai
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
A80 got a decent battery of 3700mAh which can go for almost one complete day in one charge
0 Likes
RanjeetKumar1
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

The phone comes in rose gold color too?

Vijaydahiya
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

It comes in Angel Gold.

0 Likes