Original topic:

Giving High Standard Camera Goals

(Topic created on: 08-21-2019 02:02 PM)
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Haven’t we all waited long enough for a full screen and bezel-less display now? Drop-sized space or not a drop-sized space whatever it is, it distracts. But what if I tell you that the latest Samsung Galaxy A80 is not only going to fulfill your desire for a full screen Infinity display but it also comes with a triple camera sensor module that pops up and flip around completely from back to front within a fraction of a second. Honestly, I am in love with this technology now and I am going to share my personal experience of this device with you. I recently got my shot at Galaxy A80 and let me just say, it has everything that I have ever wished for. I am a normal user who uses his phone frequently for everything from camera to voice notes, gaming to reminders, binge-watching to long music playback hours and more. And how can I not mention those never ending visits to social media accounts. This phone does every job wonderfully. Here are some of my personal favorite features of this phone. Screen and Infinity Display: Galaxy A80 has an amazing infinity display with the glass back which gives this phone looks very premium and can give competition to any other flagship phone. PopUp Camera: This camera is the main highlight of A80 for me. This phone camera not only rotates front and back but also has a great triple camera setup with a 3D depth sensor. You can click amazing selfies and also make 4k bokeh videos using this smartphone. Smart Processor: A smartphone can only be as powerful as its processor and considering Galaxy A80 is loaded with Snapdragon 730, it is going to be powerful. I must tell you it is giving some serious competition to other brands with their latest editions especially in terms of camera capabilities and with few other technologies too. What else can we expect from a new-gen smartphone that comes at this price? To know more about this phone please check out https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-a80/ and don’t forget to share your Top 3 features from this phone.
22 Comments
Sanya5
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

Wow, Sounds amazing. Are all three colours available in India?

AbhikBobbal
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Yes three colors are available - phantom black, ghost white & angel gold.

0 Likes
AkhilSarin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

This phone is giving competition to even S10+

0 Likes
ankhi07
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

For me, this rotating camera will really help with video calls to show both sides quickly.

0 Likes
ChanverSingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

I can wait no more!! Galaxy A80 is finally coming

0 Likes
SahilBhatti
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Have been waiting for this phone ever since it got announced.

0 Likes
Ishanii
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Killer camera, Killer pictures.

0 Likes
ShivamYadavv
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

What’s the screen size, please tell me?

0 Likes
Allagh