Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Gcam for A80 (SD 730g)

(Topic created on: 06-06-2021 04:44 PM)
Diya22
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Hello members, Can anyone suggest a working Gcam mod for A80. I have tried many but the camera page goes black for every mod and no gcam is available for Android 11.
 I think, as this processor(Snapdragon 730g) was used in M51 and many other phones creating a mod is not a big challenge🙂🙂

Plz give working link in comment section. Working link will be marked as ACCEPTED Solution. 😊
18 Comments
Kenzen
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Actually not all Samsung devices support Gcam and even if you got a gcam mod working not all the features will be working with the device..Mainly Gcam needs Camera2Api enabled.. And if this is enabled then the Gcam will work fine.. To check if its enabled go to playstore and install the app Manual Camera Compatibility or Camera2Api Probe and if it's enabled then you can install gcam with the suitable version for you device.. Its page is black maybe becz that version doesn't support your phone..Otherwise you can install Gcam Go which is a lite version of Gcam and doesn't need Camera2Api enabled.. It also has some features of the Original Gcam..Thank You 🙏.
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
A80 has camera2api support
Kenzen
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
But I am not getting any gcam for Android 11 version.
Solution
Kenzen
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
The above link is for Android 9 and 10 and for older devices upto Note 5..I think the Android 11 build for Gcam Mod is still in development.. So plz wait..It will be definitely released..You can also get Gcam mods from xda developers website but the mods may have a lot of bugs and maybe still in development(the test build will be available)and sometimes it can damage your device.. So better not go for it.
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Any site from which I can keep checking that it is available or not.
0 Likes
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
It is for Android 9
0 Likes