Original topic:

Galaxy a72

(Topic created on: 04-13-2021 03:04 PM)
sabrina777
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hello, 
 I'm trying to enter into recovery mode of my galaxy a 72 by switching off the cellphone and then pressing volume up and power button. But my phone simply restarts and doesn't boot up the recovery mode. I also tried pressing vol up n down plus power button simultaneously but problem didn't solve, cell just restarts doesn't go into recovery mode... Can someone plz help? Am I doing something wrong? Or something is wrong with my cell? 
8 Comments
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
1st reset ur phpne by going mobile setting whwn its done then boot if this not helpng download firmware in your computr conct ur cable thro pc and then instal ur firmware hope it works
0 Likes
MalikDanish
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
HardReset.info:At first push Volume Down + Power key and then tap Power off icon to completely disable the device.After that you should to connect SAMSUNG Galaxy A72 to any computer with the Type C cable and hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.

Release all keys when SAMSUNG logo pop up and then wait until the Recovery mode shows up.Well done! Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
0 Likes
sabrina777
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
So until and unless I don't do this via pc I won't be able to go into recovery mode? I saw so many videos regarding a71,it didn't have any such issues... I thought something is wrong with my cellphone
0 Likes
MalikDanish
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
as per my research you have to connect you're cellphone with pc
0 Likes
sabrina777
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hmmmm... I see, do u have same cell?
0 Likes
MalikDanish
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
no i have A71
0 Likes
Uummeerr
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It was done previously by the method you mentioned but after andriod 11 you'll have to connect your phone to a PC to go into recovery mode.
0 Likes
sabrina777
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ok thank u so much