Original topic:

Galaxy a51 regular using legging

(Topic created on: 12-29-2020 02:05 PM)
PAUL1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have purchased my ph... 2 months ago, but I noticed day by day its been legging, example- 
Navigation bar not properly working, and also phones netive applications not working properly, it has 6/128 ram and 9611 processor, and what about the monthly security updates 🤔, please fix this problem immediately samsung 🙏
7 Comments
Ritu321
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yep 9611 would definitely lag.U have buyed wrong phone.Even my M21 lags.
PAUL1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
no its not that same 9611 is a flagship processor, its need n update 😊
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
its not because of Exynos 9611
if you are not a heavy gamer then Exynos 9611 doesn't lags even in heavy day to day usage
some third party app and facebook apps cause these issues.
first wipe cache partition in recovery mode
remove unwanted apps and disable some useless Samsung stock apps like the push service, my galaxy, samsung daily and all that apps that don't come to your use
uninstall google play music and play movies if you don't use
turn off background data usage and background battery usage of all facebook apps and other apps you feel like
put apps to deep sleep in device care
you will notice a boost after that
0 Likes
PAUL1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
SrajTech thanks for your suggestion but I habe tried dose things already you have saying, but it still legging, its need update
and I have no using such those third-party apps, I have only use my phones native apps and my official apps, my phone Total running 15 apps but its still lag don't know why it is a major problem 🙏😊
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
so, please create a backup of your important data and factory reset your phone and use it wisely
it may help
0 Likes
PAUL1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
@SrajTech thanks for your suggestion brother 😊 I will do the same
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes