Original topic:

Galaxy a50s issue

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 10:09 PM)
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Dear samsung team and members. In my galaxy a50s internet is not working in youtube but other applications work properly.
Why does ot happened? 

See this....
25 Comments
Aesculapious
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah,
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Roni007
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Go to the settings and then go to application section, then go to YouTube and clear all the data of YouTube. Don't afraid this is not harm your phone or your data you will get it back. Try this and If it works please accept my comment as solution.
0 Likes
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Thanks for your Efforts
But this is software issue
Roni007
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Do you already tried this?
So I have another solution: reinstalling the application.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes