Original topic:

Galaxy a50 network problem in low signal area

(Topic created on: 10-05-2019 10:22 PM)
Ranastro
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Im using jio sim on 1st slot. While using the phone on strong signal area it is fine but on low signal area the phone becomes horrible. No signal everytime and internet, youtube doesnot run. But using the same sim on same place with oher phone is flawless. It was with my previous m20 and now on a50. But i want to use samsung branding. So cant we expect a good signal reception from samsung?
120 Comments
Saqlain747
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
same problem with me. i've faced this problem before.. i bought this a50 phone 4 months ago.. in beginning it was working good but from 2 months it is not catching good internet signal.. i check all company sim card but same weak connection n when i use my old j7 prime phone with same sim cards it work very well.. i am so angry on Samsung for this phone.. this phone is good in everything but what use of a phone when it can't open even google page..
Samsung_R9mUBRb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Sir , i am also facing the same problem on my Samsung A50 my previous mobile was oppo f1s which work so good on low Newton area.

Actually when I had. Been using F1 phone I feel that jio network is low nu area network range was so good. Unfortunately this low rang area is my home, its very bad experience for me that can not be expected brand like Samsung.

This shows how cheep qualities you use in your devices. 

Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Rufus95
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi i'm writing you from Italy. I bought  the A50 4/5 days ago.  Internet **bleep** on this phone. Previously  I had a  galaxy j7 2016 and I never had problems with internet.  Even if I'm in an area with  full signal my internet **bleep**.  I hope that they will improve the software  with an update.  Is  a good  phone but for now can't be used without wifi. I  tried to use LTE   but with bad results.    I changed the city to see if   the situation  would change but without  results.  In an area with full signal LTE activated the phone didn't want  to connect  to internet.  

MubazirRahem
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I've also the same issue with my A50

Antony8582
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same issue, Samsung has disappointed me, after so much of comparison I bought this a50, but really very disappointed. Redmi and other brands are way good compared to this.

Samsung_27Lu9OS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I hv also same issue in a50

IshGaur
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also facing the same issue...and with each passing day i am getting irritated with my phone !

praveenthkr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I have same problem with my A50. Do something samsung....

Niloy25
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

same problem with my A50

s500fiat
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi ! I'm Hungarian. I have same problem with my A50. 😤