Original topic:

Galaxy a50 indian model after ANDROID 10 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 02:06 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
I have face verious type of major issue....
1. Overheated in small time of any watching video , simply multitasking, and gaming performance is very very bad 
2.  Some time lag, freezing in app drawer, settings are steel in same condition,  in settings samsung account information  is show after some time
3. Fingerprint have same issue ....fast registration of fingerprint properly work on 10 to 12 hours then ...whenever not recognize the finger ....face unlock is very very slow ....
4. Battery not charging properly....0 to 100 take times. .minimum 2 hours .....and discharge is very fast till now my device  highly 9 hours backup in single charge ...
5. Network quality is very bad then android 9 ....sometimes automatically  veniced the network..after few moment 2 to 3 miniute network came back ....

I KINDLY REQUEST TO SAMSUNG TEAM SERVICE AND DEVELOPERS PLS FIX THOSE ISSUE  AND GAVE A UPDATE...DEVICE  IS NOT TO USE IN THIS CONDITION 

But, Samsung  gave after sale services and software update..quite good then other brand ....but till now I see Samsung not focused the old model ....this behavior is very ..I can't aspect from 
SAMSUNG 
15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
may be some bug
0 Likes
OmBhosale
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
after lockdown
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Left out A50 users will get android 10 on June 2020 for india variants..
AnweshRayidi
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
how do you know this information
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Guess bro guess. Dilasa dena padta h na apne aap ko aur sabko uske liye ek date chahiye isiliye June rakh liya😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

Check device in safe mode:

Enter safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.>Press and hold the power off icon.

Exist safe mode: Press volume down and power key simultaneously for 5 seconds to restart the device.

Note: If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Suppor

0 Likes