Original topic:

Galaxy a50 android 10 update

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 07:45 PM)
2JZ-GTE
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Well before the android 10 update which was released yesterday on 25th may,2020 I recieved the initial android 10 update in March 2020. Now after that I noticed that the battery charging was real slow.. and after the new update recieved yesterday,  I cannot make out if it's taking the same time or not so I would request all of the galaxy a50 users to let me know if you are facing the same issue or your galaxy device is charging as it used to in android 9.
9 Comments
PkgAbhi
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same issue
0 Likes
starc987
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yes bro i update yesterday now my mobile charging is very slow
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
same case with bro. i am charging with my original charger full day but its nit charging at all only 1% increse in a hour
0 Likes
veeraiya
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
when I was update my Samsung A50 mobile to android 10 on march 16 after that fast charging problem arrived, after update March security patch yesterday now it's working fine, the fast charging working fine but heating issue is there and front camera pixel is reduced is not fixed in this update
0 Likes
2JZ-GTE
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
in the front camera if you select 3:4H and then choose wide angle option you'll see the 25mp then!
0 Likes
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i also have same issue..this is charging graph.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
pl share your font details..
0 Likes
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
cavolini by flipfont
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes