Original topic:

Galaxy a10 android 11 problems

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 10:13 AM)
rayci
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hi i just updated my second phone galaxy a10 which i use when my main phone is charging, recently i been having problems on the android its slow when opening apps, some online games i play before on android 10 are stable now on android 11 everything keeps crashing i can't even use my vpn cuz its also crashing on background process which pissed me off and over all its just pure slow my device was doing fine on android 10, i was hoping if there any ways to downgrade it or is it hest to try factory reset?

3 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro in my case android 11 improves a lot my mom's A10 ..
Iam happy with the update....

Bro if is ur problem app crashing ..
Then update android webview, clear cache of those crashing apps ,, if ok then reinstall it...

Also it will be good if u factory reset the phone...

For downgrading the version I think it will be done in service center..
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconveneince. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex... 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Xiangyuee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I'm also using a Galaxy A10 and then I had upgraded it to Android 11 a few months ago when it was released. Yes, I also realised the performance had dropped significantly cause when I'm using android 10 I still can play Minecraft smoothly but after the update, it's always crashing. I tried to factory reset it and it still wonk work lol. Yeah, so I think it is the software's problem.

Yes, there is a way to downgrade your A10 back to Android 10 by yourself and It's by flashing. So, I recently had decided to flash my A10 back to Android 10 and finally, my Minecraft can run smoothly again. But there are some downsides of flashing, flashing may void your warranty or even brick your phone. So yes if you want to do it by yourself you will need to take the risk by yourself like me lol. 

Ps. If I did anything wrong or anything which violates the rules pls tell me lol I will delete it. :)

0 Likes