Original topic:

Galaxy Entertainer

(Topic created on: 10-10-2017 05:29 PM)
jmcynd
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Does any one here used the Galaxy entertainer app to redeem something? Or how to use it?

It's just too good to be true.
I'd like to try it, but I don't want to make fool out of myself.
0 Likes
9 Comments
houssam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Easy. Once you setup the app you need to define a pin for you when using it. Once you are in the shop that support entertainer you select it from the app and select the redeem option. it will ask you to put the pin you configured already then it will ask the shop representative to enter their pin as well. at the end it will provide the shop clerk with a code (through pop up message on the phone) that they need to write down on a paper. after that the clerk will provide you with the discounted amount on your bill.
salom
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
привет
0 Likes
Rebellion1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I tried it many time in UAE on my note 5. It is easy and simple and REAL
0 Likes
AdhamAttia
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes I tried it here is Dubai and it is true
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
it is one of the nicest perks of buying Samsung phone
0 Likes
Ninjalthea
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I just recently updated my galaxy entertainer and its asking for sign in details, which I tried every accounts log in details I have, even the samsung account but still failed sign in. Anyone has same experience?
0 Likes
1Gmae
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes it's real. I saved more than AED 3000 already. I tried in Kuwait and Bahrain. The App either registers automatically or you may have to register Samsung Pay to get the registration pin. On Samsung Pay, you can register either credit or debit card of participating banks, otherwise just a loyalty card like air miles, shukran, Ikea family card etc.
0 Likes
Quod
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
but very less options than Dubai entertainer app . very limited restaurants and no activities like water theme parks and stuff.
it's mostly burger king 😤
0 Likes
1Gmae
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Not in 2017 version. Amazing offers :)f4d9b02b-1dbe-4187-af91-c6a3a26434f9.jpg
e0b8923b-57f7-4572-9cfa-e4f59f4ab8c6.jpg