Original topic:

Galaxy A9 Pro Strange Audio issues

(Topic created on: 09-30-2017 02:02 PM)
SuperSam
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I am having a strange issue of late in my Galaxy A9 Pro. Phone is just 16 days old and after purchase I did OTA update to Nougat. Of late, when I get a call, the Ringtone starts to play, stutters or stops momentarily and resumes again. This happens with every Ringyone I set. However when I play any of these ringtones as a file (.mp3) it plays flawlessly. Stutering or momentary stop occurs only when call comes.
Dont know if this is related but I hv noticed similar momentary stutter, stoppage and freezing in Audio when playing Video files in any player. This stuttering occurs for a second before resuming normal again. In a span of watching a film it happens 3/4 times. Changing the combinations in Decoding processes did not help and it keeps occuring. Also happens in Youtube when watching movies in HD.
However, all mp3 Music files plays flawlessly in Google Play or Samsung Music.
I did a full factory reset few days back but the problem still persists. So I believe Audio problem occurs while playing Videos and when Call comes with the ringtone. Though not a big issue but obviously unwanted for a new phone that too an A9 pro which is quite powerful. Is this some problem with Core Audio driver or Firmware or something? Can anyone suggest anything? Will be much appreciated. Samsung centre personnel said it was a Software issue and will be Ok if I take it to Service centre.
0 Likes
4 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Karsh1992
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
factory reset.. is the only n great options after nougat update problems.....
0 Likes
Karsh1992
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
trust me... i was facing lots of problems... like device over heating upto 43°c . battery drain quickly.. upto 6 to 8 hr after full charge... and it takes.. 3 to 3:23hr for full charge.....

so all the problems resolved by factory reset...
0 Likes
SuperSam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
thanks@karsh 1992...will try that
0 Likes