Original topic:

Galaxy A72 Render Leaked

(Topic created on: 12-17-2020 11:20 AM)
CrazyBoy28
★★
Options
Galaxy A

Onleaks

the Galaxy A72 5G looks almost identical to the recently leaked A52 5G and it appears to be a larger variant of the latter.

The main difference between the Galaxy A72 5G and the Galaxy A52 5G is the display size.

Just like its predecessor (the Galaxy A71 5G), the Galaxy A72 5G comes with a 6.7-inch flat display and a single punch hole selfie camera. Samsung calls this an Infinity-O panel.

On the back, mirroring the Galaxy A71 5G and Galaxy A52 5G, the Galaxy A72 5G sports a quad camera system enclosed within a large rectangular bump.

I don't have the details for the setup yet but I would expect at least a 64MP main camera lens

Lastly, I can tell you that the Galaxy A72 5G measures 165 x 77.4 x 8.1mm (9.9mm with the rear camera bump), features a 3.5mm headphone jack (which will please a lot of people) and an in-display fingerprint sensor. 

The Galaxy A range is hugely popular and outsells its more illustrious Galaxy S line-up, so this phone will likely be a hit for Samsung in 2021 with an expected price tag of around ₹35,000

3 Comments
Galaxy A
I hope more Midrange phones comes with 5G😍
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hope India will Get 5G
0 Likes
_ashiquek
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Love Samsung ❤