Original topic:

Galaxy A71

(Topic created on: 01-13-2021 09:47 AM)
Souravonline98
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
January is running but a71 stuck with october 2020 security patch and i'm surprised No one care about that.Even 'M' series got one ui 3 beta update
12 Comments
Mohitkota
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
we need a71 update let's post more with tagging samsung
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
As per quarterly update policy applicable to A71, It should get update in January.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
after updating my device one 2.5 it's not showing charging percentage while the device is lock
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Never have the mindset that if a device is costly, it should get updates faster. No. This is not always the case.
Galaxy A
when you pay more that's mean you expect more from the brand and brand charges more for their premiumness
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Brand charges more for the premiumness, not for updates. It totally depends on the development of an update as to when you will get an update.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Software update it's also include the premiumness,when brand charge more then why they didn't improve their upgrade of development
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Not everything is as simple as you think bro. A71 is supposed to get security updates quarterly, i.e. every 3 to 4 months. And regarding beta in M31, Samsung is trying to provide a smooth software experience to all users and they saw a need to develop beta, that is why M31 has received beta.
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
really? than what about S series? why A series costly than M series, even config is same? why S series got all updates before all series?