Original topic:

Galaxy A71 Video Recording Camera Switch

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 09:09 PM)
Prathmesh16
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I recently recently raised an issue regarding the missing feature in A71 i.e. switching camera while recording, which was advertised by Samsung India and can be seen in below image. This is the response which I got:

In India this smartphone comes with only chipset, so why was this advertised by Samsung India?

18 Comments
Prathmesh16
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Well I dont agree on that. Samsung phones are always loaded with features, even some of the Android 11 features pre exist in One UI 2.1. And chinese brands they send lots of bugs along with updates that to in an AndroidOne phone(I have recently used one). The only thing is why Samsung did **bleep** advertisement. If they couldn't give they should not have advertised it in the first place.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Lol, you have not faced tint issue that is why you are saying like this.
Good Luck, some users are facing green, yellow tint issue after august security updates.
Install with precaution.
0 Likes
Prathmesh16
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yup I haven't hopefully uptil now with any of the samsung devices, if they start now they need a good management then go work with SRI's. And with chinese brands I have always, the more I dig deep the more bugs and last chinese brand smartphone I used they even bugged the phone application and never fixed it and the hillarious part is it was an AndroidOne phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Fyi I have real me and oppo mobiles. Never faced a single issue with them.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Consumer forum solves this..
Credit : @iamiceparticle 😜😜
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Consumer forum solves this..
Credit : @iamiceparticle 😜😜
0 Likes
Advjain
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Screenshot of Samsung India website

Screenshot_20200814-213307_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Prathmesh16
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ya, they still advertise it.
0 Likes
Advjain
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No, now they remove this as one user warned him to go to consumer court. After that they remove it
0 Likes