I bought new Samsung galaxy A71. From 2nd day I am facing the mic problem. I visited samsung service centre 4 times within 20 days. But there is no use. Even they tried changing the mic, updating the software. Nothing worked. I have never seen such pathetic response from any mutinational brand.
To enter safe mode :
1. Press and hold your power button .
2. Then three or four options will pop up on your screen - 1. power off 2.Restart 3. Lockdown mode 4. Emergency mode.
3. Press and hold the power off option on your screen for few seconds.
4. Now safe mode will appear on your screen.. Click on it once.
5. Your device will restart and enter safe mode
Now open samsung members app..
Then go to GET HELP section..
Then select INTERACTIVE TESTS ..and then check the Mic option ...
And tell us the reports.
I tried everything bro. After restarting it works for sometime. Again after sometime the problem starts. Even samsung service centre team replaced microphone. but same problem is getting continued.
Be little strict this time...and ask them why this is happening even after changing the component.
That's all I can suggest.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support