Original topic:

Galaxy A70S USB connection and Display issues.

(Topic created on: 02-28-2020 11:39 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Hi All,

About 10 days after I bought Galaxy A70s in December 2019, I am facing issue with USB charging, wherein even when charger is connected and ON, the mobile will give beeps as if charger was connected. This happened even when input ac supply was in range and ON. When the issue appeared even while copying data to laptop, I first raised concern via email and the by this app. Later I rushed to customer care and showed them response provided by Samsung. Customers Care executive reflashed firmware and issue became pretty less.

Today again the issue reappeared. But this time the message USB Connector Connected and USB Connector Disconnected is toggling on dropdown notification. Also the DISPLAY NEVER TURNS OFF even when the small side button is pressed to switch OFF Display. The display and phone are mildly heating up.

I have still not received a fix. This issue even exists on Galaxy A70. People have reported it around September 2019. It appears SANSUNG is aware of the issue, yet they are selling the mobile.

I want to know a way to get back full refund of purchase money and my expense other expenses for and on this phone from Samsung.

Please help.

Regards,
Rajeev
5 Comments
λκSΗαγ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
register complaint against Samsung Electronics in consumer court
0 Likes
technotguruji
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
if not change phone sue in court bro....samsung brand store are cheats and make people fool
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In order to resolve your concern, we request you to kindly register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback> Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
SRohith
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung_Support2,

Stop sending this kind of reply's which never worked. 

I did the same as said and they simply ask to drop an email or Visit the store. 

Why do you even need to write this response, instead tell that you do have a fix and check with Repair center and if not die our selves. 

SAMSUNG US Support is much better than India. As the US Laws are towards the end user. In India, Neither out Laws or Manufacturer are least bothered about their consumers. 

0 Likes
sonusss
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i have aslo same problem in my Samsung a70s very bad product plz dont buy sumsung phone
0 Likes