Original topic:

Galaxy A70

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 05:51 PM)
vishnuchandran
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
In my galaxy A70 the detailing of camera is very poor compared to one plus, nokia etc. The black colour effect is also poor and a whitish colour is appeared on photos. The photos did not get the correct response. Edge detection is very poor and cannot identify the baground clearly. Only one point gets focoused and others get blured. No detailing of photograps. The camera needs to improve very much. Only we get an 8mp camera properties on 32mp samsungs camera compared to others. I think all this is a software problem and samsung will find a better resolution soon. Any of you guys find similar problems like this 
10 Comments
Galaxy A
try the trCamera- https://forum-xda--developers-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/forum.xda-developers.com/apps/google-camera...

It works perfectly on my A70.
the portrait mode is excellent.
the features like nightsight and timelapse are also present..
Cons: You cannot use the wide angle or the telephoto cameras.
The native resolution of the photos is 8mp for the rear and 5.2 mp for the front camera.
But still I would prefer the trCamera 1000
times over the stock Samsung camera.
Galaxy A
when compared to other mobile brads camera we can truly feel the difference. the black colour and detailing are very poor in samsung. a whilte line on the edge is also a problem the edges are not detected well. only focusing point is detected. Samsung needs to improve more
0 Likes
Galaxy A
are you galaxy A70 user?
Galaxy A
yes
0 Likes
ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
camera quality is not good, compare the photo's of one plus 7 the quality of colors and stabilization is very poor. please solve the issue Samsung
Galaxy A
one plus 7 has good detailing. and their edge detection is greater. samsung need to improve more and more. samsung had hardware they need to improve the software part
0 Likes
ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes u r right ny friend
ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
they had offered 32 mega pixel camera in the rear that too with wide angle camera but the color and stabilization of picture is very dissapointing
Galaxy A
yes they can improve the software part. hardware is ok. just do a simple editing with the camptured image with inbuilt editing settings of a70 we can feel the difference
0 Likes