Original topic:

Galaxy A70 hands-on review: Samsung's best mid-range smartphone ever?

(Topic created on: 05-15-2019 01:43 PM)
Bapon1
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Moneycontrol News In the past, Samsung’s Galaxy A series phones were known as go-to-devices in the mid-budget smartphone category. Soon after the entry of Chinese manufacturers who offered a lot more features for far less money than the South-Korean giant charged, it started losing its hold in the Indian market. But what if we tell you that Samsung is back in the game with the Galaxy A70? The Samsung Galaxy A70 was launched in the Indian market targeting an audience that wanted a premium experience for less than half of its price. It comes with a massive screen, a huge battery, a mid-range processor, and a good camera unit for Rs 28,990. Overall, the Galaxy A70 ticks most of the boxes, and for the Rs 28,990 price tag, the smartphone would not disappoint you.
0 Likes
3 Comments
uday8731
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Total problems I have faced in Samsung galaxy a70
1. Touch screen issue- while playing games which has a d-pad like pubg etc.., the movement stops and it didn't register my movement.
2.Battery charging time- sometimes it shows charging time from 52% to full charge is 32min and sometimes it shows 1h 5m , wth is that...
3. Screen brightness issue- when I unlock my phone sometimes the brightness becomes to least and sometimes to the highest, I have to lock and lock again.
4.Fingerprint sensor- worst of it's kind. Out of ten times it registered just 3 to 4 times that too taking 2sec of time.
5. Camera- Both front and rear camera doesn't feel like 32mp it looks far less than my a5 2016 which has 13mp and it takes far better photos than a70. Front camera is the worst 32mp anyone can expect.
6. Overheating - while playing pubg at smooth graphics and extreme frame rate I can't even touch the screen for more than 5sec. This needs to be fixed.
7. Security patch is still in March.
SomiB
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I bought the phone yesterday and I am already regreting the purchase. Overheating, below average image quality are such mood killers. I wanted to smash the phone out of frustration after just one hour of using it.
There's better use of spending money than throwing it on this, always.
uday8731
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
don't worry all of them can be fixed with software updates
0 Likes