Original topic:

Galaxy A70 Android 10 update issues

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 11:18 PM)
RahulKrish999
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Android 10/OneUI 2 update is worse.
1.Charging time increased & Battery drains fast.
2. Front camera of 32MP is depromoted to 21MP.
3. Quick Panel is restricted to 2 screens. It's feels more bulky(optional)
4. Font size is little bit high compared to usual sizing.

55 Comments
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Main problem is Battery draining.Also increase charging time while using 15W charger.
0 Likes
Levin0
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yeah battery is draining so fast. And I am using 25W Super fast charger and it taking 1 hour to reach 40%.
salu7
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I am also facing this problem charging time increases while using fast charger 15w and battery draining fast?do you have any information according to this?

0 Likes
ShrutiRM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
The front camera in my phone doesn't work after Android 10 update. I cleared cache and data , reset settings even reset to factory settings but still the selfie camera doesn't function. it was working perfectly fine before the upgrade. even I feel the phone is getting all heated up at times.
0 Likes
Ishan9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I Am using Samsung A70 I updated it today but it is stuck on Samsung screen its not going forward it is stuck on samsung screen please come out with a solution 

0 Likes
SHAFTYXROID
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi guys if you're impacted with the new update follow this tweet: https://twitter.com/Sanshyr/status/1248201096537034752?s=19

0 Likes
ronitpatil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my media sound is low after the android 10 update, fix this please
0 Likes
SHAFTYXROID
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

@samsung team: we need an action here ASAP. 

From the update yesterday to Android 10. My A70 use to take more than 1day with a full charge now it's taking few hours.

@Samsung team: we need a rollback to the previous  version till you stabilize the new release.  It's affecting the customers massively. 

Please let me know what's your plan and the next steps.

0 Likes
ismailoussema
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I got 4 big problems after updating to android 10 :
1- The phone is lagging hard because one ui 2.0 is not compatible yet with this phone . The entire system became slow vs. android 9
2- Battery drain problem , before the update my phone can reach between 9 and 11 hours time on screen , but now i cant reach 6,30 hours , the battery life is a mess !
3- .Charging time increased vs android 9 . I am using 25W Super fast charger and it taking 1 hour to reach 40%.
4- Front camera of 32MP is depromoted to 21MP

0 Likes
Sanjayn
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Charging issue resolved after

Wiping system cache.

Draining battery to zero percent and then charging full 100% keeping mobile switched off.

0 Likes