Original topic:

Galaxy A70 Android 10 update issues

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 11:18 PM)
RahulKrish999
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Android 10/OneUI 2 update is worse.
1.Charging time increased & Battery drains fast.
2. Front camera of 32MP is depromoted to 21MP.
3. Quick Panel is restricted to 2 screens. It's feels more bulky(optional)
4. Font size is little bit high compared to usual sizing.

55 Comments
Marius12
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

1.Same to me, Galaxy A70. After update to Android 10,the battery life is a mess! A really big mess with android 10 upgrade! Also in idle but and in tasks ! Bad, very bad....

2. I also noticed that even the sound is slow in Android 10.

3. The entire system became slow vs. android 9.

I optimized and super optimized all the aps apps and tried many ways to do all the best, all with the hope that i can fix somethin' but...nothing! The all isues are commin' from this upgrade to android 10.

Marius12
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Additional - I see that after update to android 10  I can not rename my new downloaded filles or old filles, internal storage - sd card !!?!?! **bleep** ?!

Levin0
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
this latest update is pathetic
I am also facing fingerprint issue and yes they did some **bleep** with charging because it's **bleep** **bleep** now there are lots of improvement but there are also some really major BUGS. I waited so long for this update and now I regret why I updated my phone.
one of the main issue is
the fingerprint sensor is not working because of update. it's not allowing me to add fingerprint. it's keep saying "Fingerprint sensor calibration needed"
AnowaR5000
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

samsung A70.... my country bangladesh today some times ago andriod on u 2 version roll out... n my mobile fingerprints sensor calibration needed problem..

got Bangladesh update in my country yesterday, since then my mobile fingerprint has not been working, I only give a message. Fingerprint sensor calibration needed.

got Bangladesh update in my country yesterday, since then my mobile fingerprint has not been working, I only give a message. Fingerprint sensor calibration needed, pls contact service centre.

so how can solved this issue??

0 Likes
Levin0
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
you can't do anything. Samsung will solve this issue in their next update. until then we can't do anything. use face unlock till then.
Levin0
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Check out if you can edit or add fingerprint in your A70 running Android 10
Nandhuss
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
After the latest Android 10 update..My phone's fingerprint sensor will not respond when I set "show icon when screen is off" to "never"
AsadiAli78
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yeah i have same problem and i think this is because of (Samsung pass)

I tried to (reset setting) and it fixed, but when i enabled (Samsung pass), fingerprint doesn't work again, when the screen is off

0 Likes
Nandhuss
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
no bro...i tried it... it didnt helped me...
0 Likes
Samsung_ZZmSydk
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Having problems with the fingerprint sensor  to