Original topic:

Galaxy A70 Android 10 update issues

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 05:48 AM)
RahulKrish999
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Android 10/OneUI 2 update is worse.
1.Charging time increased & Battery drains fast.
2. Front camera of 32MP is depromoted to 21MP.
3. Quick Panel is restricted to 2 screens. It's feels more bulky(optional)
4. Font size is little bit high compared to usual sizing.

55 Comments
Last_of_Us
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

hello guyz

my a70 after update to andorid 10

when i call someone or they call me. i can hear their voice but they cant hear my voice

is this ur problem too? or only me?

0 Likes
Mr_Toxic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

After the Android 10 update fast charging was eliminated. I even bought new Samsung Charger & cord. it doesn't work so I KNOW it's the PHONE or android update. What the **bleep** is Samsung doing about this?? If what I have seen is 2 mos. and nothing has changed then it is time to call XFinity and get their attention. They are the ones that sold me this phone but Samsung is the maker.

This is typical of updates. Nobody ever really tests it out to see if there are bugs. They just remove old ones and create new ones.

0 Likes
tanzzz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes exactly same problem plus my data got deleted i want samsung to take action on this asap. I've never been so angry on things like this but this time......

0 Likes
bricksung
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Updated made phone unusable. Incessant restarts.

0 Likes
VishalShendre
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
charging time take so long. fast changing not working properly. And hang & call dropping problem start in my A70 mobile.. can I go to android 9..
0 Likes
Emilyaking
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have just had an update today and now my gmail account doesn't work properly,  doesn't allow me to sign in via crome and a app I have attatched to gmail now no longer works or can find my email address. 

0 Likes