Original topic:

Galaxy A70 Android 10 update issue

(Topic created on: 04-13-2020 08:05 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A

After updating my Samsung Galaxy A70 to Android 10, I have been facing the following issues.

1. Fingerprint not working.

2. Fast charging not working.

3. Laggy UI with stutter.

3 Comments
Galaxy A
I do feel laggy animation while closing and opening apps but I don't feel fingerprint and slow charging issue. please send a feedback to Samsung hope they'll fix it in next update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I performed a factory reset of my phone which solved the fingerprint and UI lag issues. But fast charging is still not working. I already sent feedback but no response.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1. Reregister the Finger Print: Settings> Biometric and security> Fingerprint > Continue> Set a screen lock method> Continue> Set a screen lock> Register Fingerprint
  2. Check device in safe mode:

Enter safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.>Press and hold the power off icon.

Exist safe mode: Press volume down and power key simultaneously for 5 seconds to restart the device.

Note: If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes