Original topic:

Galaxy A7 triple cam, bad camera quality

(Topic created on: 08-29-2019 04:42 PM)
Akku09
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
The pictures taken from my A7 has bad quality, when taking group selfie or using back cam it is blurring out other people on the sides, and also the hair looks like it is shot on a 5mp camera. 24mp is **bleep**, this phone only gives maximum 8mp and charges high price.
0 Likes
5 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
camera is 24MP but you have to take care of which mode you are using , and remember image quality does not depend on megapixel measure of the camera

wide angle uses diffrent MP while main camera uses diffrent MP resolutions

assume your camera has 108 MP sensor but you can not use it untill and unless you are in pro mode , cause 108MP camera will poduce 27MP in wide angle because of camera pixel binding

thats for all camera , cause camera works such way

so use pro mode if you really want to use full pixel resolution

and your handset has triple camera setup as 24MP + 8MP + 5MP

so you should first learn when this device camera uses 24MP and when 8 and 5 MP
0 Likes
Asif_Malick
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I have always bought Samsung phones. Today I bought Samsung A70.When the seller was demonstrating me the features the camera image quality looked so good, but when I bought the phone and the guy updated it, then the camera quality was just so bad. This is cheating. Samsung should not lure customers in this way. i faced similar issue with my A7(2018). I have been cheated by Samsung. The photos especially the selfie doesn't look good. My other friends have also complained about the issue.

Akku09
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i tried different settings, tried everything, picture quality is still bad, especially the hairs. The main problem is when i take a group photo, whatever settings i put, the faces still come as bad
rohitkapoor06
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

please setup your camera settings 

0 Likes
Akku09
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
do i have play with settings everytime to take a decent photo in this phone?
cheaper phones than this take good photos while i get embarrassed everytime i take photo in this.
0 Likes