Original topic:

Galaxy A6+ : Couldn't open camera, try again

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 10:52 AM)
Kedar2
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
When i pressed the power button and placed the device against my face to unlock It's saying "couldn't open camera, try again". 
At the same time, front camera is not opening to take a selfie. I restarted the phone several times. But the issue is not resolved. Pls suggest.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
try to clear face data as well as camera data and catche from app settings and try
Galaxy A
goto settings-apps-3 dot-reset app preference.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,
To resolve the issue check if software update is available in the device. You may also check by resetting the device settings. If issue still persists, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on”+” icon>send feedback> Error report/Ask question)

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Mikeh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same problem on my Galaxy J4 - ever since an update of 21 October 2019. I have tried all the fixes I could find on the internet and none of them has worked.

Kedar2
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes, none of them worked for me as well. But, resetting the device is not somethung i prefer. Samsung please do something to resolve this issue.
0 Likes
krisayo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am facing same issue with my Samsung Galaxy S8 , tried all the ways except factory reset. Looks Like samsung is intentionally insisting us to buy a new phone. I rather swith the brand.

0 Likes
swaroop122
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
When i pressed the power button and placed the device against my face to unlock It's saying "couldn't open camera, try again". 

At the same time, front camera is not opening to take a selfie. I restarted the phone several times. But the issue is not resolved. Pls suggest.

0 Likes
Abdulsamadv
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
My camera not working & torch also not working
0 Likes