Original topic:

Galaxy A52s 5g

(Topic created on: 03-29-2023 03:50 PM)
JuwelDey
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My Phone's vibration is not working. Is it a software issue?
I found many users facing the same problem.
15 Comments
JuwelDey
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
How much it will cost to repair?
Galaxy A
Do not have any idea.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes even mine too
0 Likes
JuwelDey
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Did you repair?
Galaxy A
No
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Open Settings
1 Settings icon
2 Tap Sounds and vibration
3 Tap Vibrate
Please note: if you choose “Mute” your phone will not vibrate at all. Select this option if you wish to turn vibrate off.

If you have turned your vibrate function on through settings but you think your vibrate function is not working you can check through the Samsung Members app.

1 Open Samsung Members

2 Tap Get help

3 Tap Start below "Diagnostics"
Please note: on older versions of android these checks can be found under “Interactive Checks”.

4 Tap Vibration

5 Your phone will count down for 10 seconds. Tap Vibrate as it is counting down to test the vibration

6 If your phone vibrates normally tap Yes and the status will appear as Normal. If your phone doesn’t vibrate normally tap No

7 if your phone doesn’t vibrate normally, you will be shown further options to troubleshoot your problem

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes