Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A52s 5G starts getting Android 13 update

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 11:28 AM)
Mandeepestt
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung has finally released the stable Android 13 update to the Galaxy A52s 5G. The update is currently rolling out in South Korea for unlocked and carrier models (LG Uplus, KT, and SK Telecom). In other countries, the Galaxy A52s 5G could get the Android 13 update within the next couple of weeks.

The Android 13 update for the Galaxy A52s 5G comes with firmware version A528NKSU1DVK2. The update brings One UI 5.0 and the November 2022 security patch to fix security vulnerabilities. It is a major OS update, so its download size could be around 2GB, and we suggest downloading it using a Wi-Fi network.

6 Comments
Tyron_Godden
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks,do you have a specific date?
0 Likes
Mandeepestt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It'll be during December month no date at the moment but as soon as the Indian variants gets it South Africa will follow.
jerome31
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks
0 Likes
Harvest779-zw
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes got it... excited
bobby1610
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi I hve a prmb wiz my A52 as it often get blocke by its aft nxt 30mins or 1hr I can my mob can u plz hlp me hw I can solve tat prmb plz
0 Likes
saneleNako
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung has finally released the stable Android 13 update to the Galaxy A52s 5G. The update is currently rolling out in South Korea for unlocked and carrier models (LG Uplus, KT, and SK Telecom). In other countries, the Galaxy A52s 5G could get the Android 13 update within the next couple of weeks.

The Android 13 update for the Galaxy A52s 5G comes with firmware version A528NKSU1DVK2. The update brings One UI 5.0 and the November 2022 security patch to fix security vulnerabilities. It is a major OS update, so its download size could be around 2GB, and we suggest downloading it using a Wi-Fi network.

0 Likes