Original topic:

Galaxy A52

(Topic created on: 06-17-2021 03:01 PM)
SaurOyale
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
The things to look into in my samsung galaxy a52 to improve the overall oneui experience will be

1. The dialer screen takes time to display when going from dailer to call screen. It feels like screen froze most of the times.
2. The accidental touch protection doesn't work perfectly, i end up calling or typing something while the smartphone is in my pocket. 
3. My oneplus buds z often get connectivity problem switching from game to a call, mostly the device is connected without audio output.
4. Camera stability while recording videos could have been better with better white balance as my video seems to show different colors on zooming.
5. No option to control slow motion fps.
6. Bedtime mode icon in status bar will make life easy.
7. Background running services by default also takes up quite a toll on Ram.
8. Full screen support for major apps like chrome and mozilla.
9. Secure folder and dual messenger creates their individual playstore and supporting apps. I end up looking at replicas of same app running in background with indicator.

1 Comment
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes